Information that we collect
Whenever you visit our Website, we will collect some information from you automatically, and some voluntarily.
We will collect the following information automatically:
- IP Address
- The date and time of your visit
- Webpages visited
- Browser Identification
- Form information downloaded
- Domain name from which our site was accessed
We will collect the following information voluntarily:
- Your name
- Your contact information, including your email address
- Your credit card information, should you pay by credit card for a seminar or other event
Uses of the information that we collect
We collect information about our Website visitors for a number of reasons, including:
- To improve the Website experience for all visitors
- To understand the demographics of our Website visitors
- To facilitate the processing of a seminar, a webinar or other orders placed via the Website
- To be able to communicate with Website visitors
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect from our site visitors is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
- We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption wherever we capture voluntarily provided information
- We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured data
- We use commercially reasonable tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- We restrict access to Private Information to those who need such access in the course of their duties for us
- Compile data about site traffic to offer a better Website experience
- Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference users can set if they do not want web services to collect information about their online activity. However, there is currently no universal standard for sending and receiving DNT signals. Due to this lack of universal standard, it would be impossible for us to promise that we comply with all known and unknown DNT standards.
Therefore, we do not respond to DNT signals or other mechanisms that provide a choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about activities over time and across different Web sites or online services. If a universal standard for DNT becomes available we may revisit our DNT Policy.
Third-party disclosure of the information that we collect
We do not sell or otherwise trade the Private Information that we collect from our site visitors at any point or under any circumstance. We do, on occasion share that information with business partners to ensure an ability to consistently provide service, or with government and other agencies where required by law.
Terms and Conditions (including Consent)